nedelja, 19. januar 2014

Liebster Award: 2014 Edition

Today, I got genuinely surprised when I found out that I was nominated for the Liebster Award. Even more so, because I had no idea what the hell that was. Now that I've gotten to know what its all about I would like to thank Klavdija of C'est la vie for nominating me. Do check out her blog, interesting stuff!


Now to the real deal. First the rules
  • Thank the person who nominated you and link back up to their blog
  • State 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator
  • Nominate 11 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers 
  • Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
  • Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them

Interesting and not so interesting facts about me:
  • I wear glasses at home and contact lenses whenever I'm in public.
  • I still speak a bit of French, but it is getting worse with every day of not using it.
  • Its the same with Russian, only worse, because I had only been learning it for two years in grammar school. I can still read Cyrillic though.
  • I have a fox-coloured eurasier (eurasian) dog named Dina.
  • I started cutting my own hair last October.
  • I hate smudges and finger prints on my glasses.
  • I have "a small amount" of OCD, think greatly of humour and people with great sense of it.
  • I pick up my guitar every few days and play for an hour, usually when everyone else in my house have already gone to bed.
  • In primary school I always wanted to be a waiter. Then in grammar school I wanted to go study Law or Architecture. I ended up studying Computer and Information Science.
  • I love suits, ties, coats, ... and often comment on how men are dressed on TV or out on the street.
  • I love Suits, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Top Gear and some others.

Answering my nominators questions:
  • Describe yourself in one sentence.
I can be quite uninteresting (though rarely), sometimes indifferent, sometimes eager, think highly of myself, funny, smart, hetero-sapiosexual.
  • What is your favourite music?
I don't have a favourite genre, because I like so many of them. I listen to almost everything. Most interesting are probably drum 'n' bass, dubstep, glitch hop. I love Tommy Emmanuel, The Beatles, Gramatik, Fox Stevenson, Netsky, Frank Sinatra, Dalmatian music. I love singing along The Beatles or Frank. I like Andrea Bocelli, Luciano Pavarotti, ...
  • What is your favourite food? 
Another decision I cannot make. I love a lot of different food, I adore meat, hate veggies. I've only tried it once, but I like sushi too.
  • Where would you be in this very moment, if you had unlimited money and time?
Travelling around the world and settling in New York in a big, beautiful apartment (like Harvey's in Suits) with a great view, or here.
  • Which are your favourite movies? (name 3)
Too many choices, cannot be done.
  • What scares you the most?
Probably failing miserably at something, anything.
  • What you really don't like?
Studying. I just don't have the nerves.
  • What are your biggest dreams?
I don't have dreams, I have goals. Making it big with something I love doing.
  • Do you want to get married and have kids one day or are you more like a careerist?
I would like to get married (not any time soon), have two children, a boy to carry the name and a girl.
  • Your favourite city or destination in the world?
I actually haven't seen much of the world yet, but right now, New York.
  • If you had to choose one supernatural power, what would you choose?
Being able to read other people's minds.


My nominees (in alphabetical order):



My questions:
  1. Who are you (some details, not written above)?
  2. To what do you dedicate most of your spare time?
  3. Which was the most memorable trip you ever took or event/gathering you've attended?
  4. What are your thoughts on vegetarianism?
  5. Does money buy your happiness? How so?
  6. Your current or childhood idol is? Let's make it both, childhood and current :)
  7. How do you express yourself (or your creativity) besides writing your blog?
  8. Is your biggest regret something you did or something you haven't done?
  9. Tell me your favourite alcoholic and non-alcoholic drink.
  10. How important is music to you? What is mostly playing on your iPod, radio, computer, ...?
  11. Are you happy?

Finished :)
Have a great week everyone!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar